The Lancaster University Library Catalogue of the Tom Milne Popular Fiction Archive
There are 2,850 books and 30 journals in the Milne Popular Fiction Archive. The great majority of the books are paperback crime fiction, published from the 1920s through to the early 21st century. The Library’s OneSearch link will take you to a searchable database for the entire collection. The books and magazines in the Milne Archive can all be read in the Lancaster Library Rare Books Archive. Please see the University web page on Accessing the Library’s Special Collections. To arrange an appointment contact either Helen Clish or Liz Fawcett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also possible to view a list of every author with two or more titles in the Milne Archive: the list is available on the Library website, and also on this page. Clicking on any of the authors’ names below will perform a search in OneSearch.
- CrimeFest 2014 - May 23, 2014
- Pulp Nostalgia: Our New Series for 2014 - April 10, 2014
- Summer Crime Conferences & Events 2014 - April 7, 2014
- Cross-Cultural Crime Fiction - August 14, 2013
- Sherlock Holmes Flash-Fiction Competition Results - June 25, 2012
- R. N. Morris and Michael Gregorio in conversation - March 20, 2012
- Mark Billingham and Paul Johnston in conversation - February 1, 2012
- 2012 Exhibition - January 4, 2012
- Elmore Leonard Interview #4 - January 1, 2012
- Len Wanner interviews Scottish Crime Writers - November 16, 2011
- Christa Faust and Ray Banks interview each other - November 13, 2011